For applicants, please find admission procedures and scholarship recruitment results on the Confucius Institute Scholarships website.
1. For application, please log on to the Confucius Institute Scholarships website to register, complete the Confucius Institute Scholarships Application Form and upload copies of relevant supporting documents. The deadline is May 16.
2. Entrusted by CI Headquarters, Confucius Institutes will work as recommending institutions to engage in the applicant selection, materials review, host institutions connection, and collecting and handing over applicants’ documents to host institutions.
3. Once application materials are verified by the Center for Language, Education and Cooperation (CLEC) as valid, Nanjing University will then review the eligibility of applicants and submit the admission list to Hanban.
4. Hanban will conduct an overall assessment of all applications and admit applicants on the basis of competitive selection. Nanjing University will publish the list of successful applicants on the Scholarship website after June 15.
5. Nanjing University will provide an admission letter, enrollment instructions, Visa Application Form for Foreigners to Study in China (JW202 Form) and other related materials to successful applicants through their recommending institutions.